Early, in the morning out here at the tennis court at Farrer Park on National Day. What am I doing here? No, not another volunteer work for tennis event.
国庆日的一大清早在的花拉公园网球场。我在这是要干嘛? 不,不是又是网球活动的义工工作。

🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/

This should be the place I should be.
这该是我要去报到的地点。

Some girls from different uniform groups are rehearsing their march.
有几个女子团体在练习步操。

I walked inside and take a look. Yes, should be the right place.
我走进去看看。是的,该是这地方。

Let me get someone to take a picture for me.
让我找人帮忙拍张照片。

Oh someone is getting a cake ready. I went to take a photo of it.
啊,有人拿蛋糕进来。我去拍张照片。

There were already some other events early in the mornings and these are some of the prizes.
早上已经有一些其他活动,这些是其中的一些奖品。

The girls marched in.
女子步操进来。

Here is a time lapse video of the girls marching.
这是女孩步操时的流逝视频。
The MP arrived..
议员来了。

Then proceeded with the parade inspection.
然后去检阅。

A speech with his National Day message.
讲一下他的国庆日言。

The next couple of photos taken by a fellow volunteer as we go on stage.
接下来两张照片是其他义工团友拍的。我们上台去。

To do the GetActive SG Workout.
去做“动起来!新加坡”的健身操。

After our work, went to walk around to check out a bit of the little carnival. There was a model plane ready to take off.
在我们工作之后,去走走看那小嘉年华。有一架模型飞机准备起飞。

And also ponies. Who doesn’t like ponies.
还有小马。 谁不喜欢小马。

[//]:# (!steemitworldmap 1.309860 lat 103.849171 long Hampshire Road d3scr)


Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108
