On the Sunday after going home from the SportsHub Library after watching the martial arts performance, I ate the lunch I bought home.
在一个星期天在体育城图书馆观看碗武术观摩会后,在家吃了买回去的饭。

🎶Meanwhile, some music for you to enjoy as you read. This piece is part of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, particular the first of the 4 violin concertos, called Spring.
🎶让大家继续读的时候,欣赏一点音乐。这件作品是维瓦尔第的“四季”的一部分 - 4小提琴协奏曲中的第一首,名为“春天”。
Source | 来源: https://musopen.org/
https://soundcloud.com/alan-chang-563971986/four-concerti-grossi-4-vivaldi-op8-i-la-primavera-allegro-largo-allegro
Source: https://musopen.org/music/2213/antonio-vivaldi/the-four-seasons/

Later in the afternoon, the lady said we have not gone to the temple at Bencoolen Street for a while. So we took a bus there but we passed by this Indian temple first.
下午晚些时候,女人说我们有一阵子没去过明古连街的观音堂了。所以我们搭了公车去,但到达之前先经过了这座印度神庙。

Then we went to the Buddist temple.
然后走过去了观音堂。

After the temple, we walked toward the bazaar market. There were people but not very crowded. There was a stall selling pomelos on the left.
上了香后,出来走向集市市场。有人潮但不是很拥挤。左边有个摊贩卖柚子。

Then there were old school lanterns too.
然后还有古早式灯笼。

Oh, cool. One of the stall has 108 mooncake.
哦,酷。其中一个摊位叫108月饼。

Japanese anime characters are used as design for man lanterns.
日本动漫人物也用在灯笼的设计。

Oh, Peter is here. Is Tony around?
哦,彼得在此。东尼在吗?

Interesting, I have not seen this shelter set up here before.
有趣的是,我以前没有在这里看到这个亭。

Outside OG department store, there is stage set up for Mid-Autumn event.
在OG奥奇百货公司外,为中秋节活动设置了舞台。

More different types of lanterns.
更多不同类型的灯笼。

Ah... I found Tony and for $12.90, he'll dance for you.
啊...我找到了Tony,只要花$12.90,他会为您起舞。

Capitan was there too.
队长也在那里。

Rest time. I went to the Albert Food Centre and got myself a cup of ginger tea.
休息时间。我去了雅柏熟食中心喝了一杯姜茶。




Please see my other posts: @ace108
请看我其他帖: @ace108
